Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any of you with jdm fogs ever had a bulb blow? are these bulbs as sensitive as our h1's?

also where did you get the replacement bulbs if so?

·
Registered
268 Posts
u have to order new bulbs from japan..
not avaible here as far as i know..

they are a little less sensitive than our h1 bulbs..but still

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by boy:
i was wondering if any of you with jdm fogs ever had a bulb blow? are these bulbs as sensitive as our h1's?

also where did you get the replacement bulbs if so?
</font>
I never blew a bulb, I just wanted brighter ones. I have koito whitebeam H3c's in my JDMs...

you can get those at http://www.shopatmackin.com for 27.95/bulb + tax/shipping, since you live in CA.

there are also other H3c bulbs around that you can find on the net...but my choice is Koito, as well as for my low\highbeams.

------------------
My Homepage
My Car on HondaPrelude.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
I never blew a bulb, I just wanted brighter ones. I have koito whitebeam H3c's in my JDMs...

you can get those at http://www.shopatmackin.com for 27.95/bulb + tax/shipping, since you live in CA.

there are also other H3c bulbs around that you can find on the net...but my choice is Koito, as well as for my low\highbeams.

</font>
the stock jdm fog bulbs are fine to me. no need to spend more money on bulbs

G

·
my JDM H3C's are fine and i even lite then at daytime. they will last u for a while cuz they are not that sensative, iam jus gonna stay with stock bulbs even though my front is all cleared out i dunno bulbs blow as fast espically aftermarket one's.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've had them for almost 3 years and I have never had any H3c bulbs blow on me, except for onw time when I brought my car into a bodyshop and the car was returned to me w/ both bulbs (Raybrig Magnum White) blown

These bulbs aren't sensitive at all, but the H1s..........oh~my~god..

------------------

AKA: JAPtheRIPPER
~Midnight Angels~

·
Registered
906 Posts
Anyone looking for a spare set of true JDM H3c replacement bulbs, drop me a line- $20 plus shipping for a pair(already sold mine, now I am stuck with an extra stock set of bulbs- figured I'd keep than longer than 1 year!)

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts