Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Does anyone have plans, wishes, wants for 2020?
My fat ass needs to lose some weight this year. I gained 15lbs last year, on top of the 15lbs that I had already gained over the previous 2 years. Unfortunately, I've got a new buddy at work that is constantly inviting me to have lunch-beers and after-work beers, and it's hard to say no every time... or any time, apparently. :(

Other than that, I'm hoping to do a bit of traveling. Heading to Curacao in February. Maybe Cabo w/ some friends in May. I'd like to go to Amsterdam this year, but haven't really started planning.

What about you? Any big plans or dreams?

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
Get my new little house in order, finish building my project cars.

Glad to see someone reply here, I check every day, it's really sad the OG's don't frequent here anymore :cry:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My fat ass needs to lose some weight this year. I gained 15lbs last year, on top of the 15lbs that I had already gained over the previous 2 years. Unfortunately, I've got a new buddy at work that is constantly inviting me to have lunch-beers and after-work beers, and it's hard to say no every time... or any time, apparently. :(

Other than that, I'm hoping to do a bit of traveling. Heading to Curacao in February. Maybe Cabo w/ some friends in May. I'd like to go to Amsterdam this year, but haven't really started planning.

What about you? Any big plans or dreams?
For me it'll be a quieter year. We have a house renovation going on and a 12 week old so the year will be sensible.

Personal goals are to continue with Crossfit and nail the muscle up and handstand pushups but generally build on last years big successes. Body weight went from 80kg -> 88kg and it being good weight :)

Amsterdam is a great city, I'm going for a night out there in a couple of weeks for a buddies birthday, I must not miss the last train home :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts