Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehe well I was on the way home with my girl and my cousin following behind in his dinan modded 330. Anyways this prev. generation "cobra" (I could tell because the rear bumper said cobra and what really told me was the single exhaust and the 16 in rims :laugh: ) So I decided to pick fun at the ricer mustang. I was going about 40 in 4th and give him a lil rev and we go at it. Oh man from about 40-80 I put around 2 buslengths. My cousin putting about 1 buslength on the other side. :bigthumb: I slow down and this time put her in 3rd, waited up and let him go and gave him about 2 carlengths before I went. Haha by the time I hit 80 something, his lights were tiny dots in my rearview hehe. I slowed up to complement his black mustang with yellow painted trim, but i think he got scared or just too embarrassed and turned off at the next street...haha next light my cuz and I had a good laugh...oh well woulda been more fun if it was a newest gen GT.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
haha nice bro. So tell me how do you fair against ur cuz's dinan 330? My mom is trading in her 325i for a 330 and i want to see how a modded one fairs against a m3?

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe well i mean if you saw this mustang you would be like man this guy is screaming to get picked on

well i haven't raced the 330 yet but I tell ya its quick. I raced him in the lude and I mean he doesn't know how to launch at all...at the green light he was just go and he pulled on me in each and every gear. It was me, my cuz, and PlanoSER in his spec V. Now on the nitrous however it woulda been a much different story but i never had a real race with him on the bottle either. So if i were to estimate how fast the car would be if he new how to launch and drive at a track, I would say at least mid 14's easily. Probably more like low 14's with a driver that knew what he was doing. BTW he his all dinan products consisting of: CAI, TB, Stage III ECU, exhaust, and front strut bar. Which is enough pts. to earn him that Dinan 3 badge.

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i started to pull on the spec V in third pretty good...but that was only on equal launches...so basically it was the same result with me and the 330

·
E46 fanatic
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha yeah sorry my bad...yeah we raced with planoser when i still was driving the lude

·
Banned
1,721 Posts
save that premium gas man :) eh its all good though :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts