Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have all of these parts for sale..brand new in the box still..reason y im selling because the prelude i had got totaled before i could rebuild my engine, this happened a few months ago..so i moved, i was planning on boosting some serious power...i have everything from rods, sleeves, to studs and gaskets...all from Darton, Eagle, Cometic etc... chekc out eBay Motors: H22A1 Engine Combo (rods, pistons, ect..) (item 190278661940 end time Feb-05-09 16:25:28 PST) and ull see all the details..the lowest ill go for everything is $2k...i got bills to pay and ive paid over 4 grand for everything...took me like a year to get all this stuff. if you have any questions, just email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No ebay links mk??

Get this **** outta here before I call the cops.
cops? 4 what dude?:laugh: only reason why i posted my ebay link is because why re-write all the details when they are already there. if ebay links are a problem, ill re-list the post with the parts without the links :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats dude! I reffered you to this site and told you it would sell quick. Wish I was the lucky one to be going boosted! No ebay fee's either huh. By the way, what car you driving these days now? Okay rice you later.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats dude! I reffered you to this site and told you it would sell quick. Wish I was the lucky one to be going boosted! No ebay fee's either huh. By the way, what car you driving these days now? Okay rice you later.
ive been meaning to thank u actaully :) yeah, i couldnt believe it either man!with that money i can pay off my bills.. rite now i got a 2004 M3, i decided to leave the japanese performance field and move into europan... im doing some serious work to it..unfortunelty, bmw parts are very expenisve compared to japanese cars..a turbo kit for this runs at about $15k but ull push like 700+hp! :) i wont be doing that aytime soon thouhg. yeah, the guy who bought them is going to have a sick ass engine!..btw, i saw a hooked up s2000!! ridiculous!! 480hp!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts