Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there to everyone here i am new to the site...... i own a 95 prelude si silver pretty fast car i do not have a vtec on this car...Im startting to work on it i weas thinking of keepin my h23 non vtec and turbo it but i decided not to......so i wanna turbo the car in the future so it would be better if i get a vtec engine on this right??? ive seen a h23 vtec i dont know if its better than the h22 since both have similiar specs...so im asking the people with more knowledge if they can answer this question please what would be better an h22 vtec or h23 vtec for the car i know turboing them will be way better than the h23 non vtec...... i want to mod my car hope people from here can help me out a bit:D ......... ill eventually put some pics up.......got a couple of stuff in the inteerior thanks to everyone

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have a 94 accord with a 92 h22a in it fully built from the block up.is the 95 h23 trans compatible with my swap? (ima noob)

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes yes to have an lsd trans would be great.but really what im looking for is compatibility with my swap (blown auto trans ATM) need a trans like tomorrow

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
the h23 handles FI a lil better IMO, lower compression and slightly greater torque. you could save alot of money by just keeping the motor you have and boosting it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
lol i was actually asking about transmissions like the LSD vs h23 vs h22a trannys i understand lsd is the best but im not willing to spend 1k on a used trans lol so if i where to go out an get a 95 h23 trans is it going to run with my 94 accord with 92 h22a swap

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
the transmissions between all H series are interchangeable with one another, the h23 tranny just has taller gears. but i was answering the posters question, it is his thread after all...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts