Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a chance to get a set of 17" TE37's in GM. while it's not my first choice, this set is here while the SE37K's are not. what would you think of that color on my white car with the CF hood? i wanted bronze first.

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I like the se37's more. As for color..I think Gunmetal looks tight and it would match your CF hood. Oh..and did you get those Strobe lights hooked up HRC?

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Yup, it'll go better with your CF hood.

That's not to say that bronze looks bad on a white 'lude though - it looks good, but the gunmetal + CF will look awesome.

------------------
Quoth atlxchink:

When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
dannnnny!!

you know what i'm gonna say.

GUNMETAL GUNMETAL GUNMETAL. tight.

bronze is the enemy! noooooooooooooooo

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Get the se37k's!!! Hate to say it, but in a way, te37's are kinda getting played out, but i'd buy another set of them in a heartbeat if I had a car, hehe. Get what you want, don't settle. Wait the 2-3 months or however long it takes, as long as you end up getting what you originally wanted.

And to Spite, hehe, nice sig
My words are being quoted, I feel so honored. I'm gonna cry, someone hand me a tissue.

SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member

Former Lude owner, now pimping my mom's 1987 Cutlass Supreme w/ custom rust paint job for now :(
METS SUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey all,

i'm still undecided, however, i'm leaning towards getting what i really wanted. this is going to be my second set of rims and the last set so i want to make it right. i don't think the TE37 is getting played, the only time i see alot of them is in magazines, very, VERY few in person, but the SE37K's are my first volk love, so i'm thinking i will wait...plus the SE37K's are a little more affordable.

Thanks,
d

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
rotorless rotorite :(
1,652 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HRC:
i have a chance to get a set of 17" TE37's in GM. while it's not my first choice, this set is here while the SE37K's are not. what would you think of that color on my white car with the CF hood? i wanted bronze first.

</font>

whaddayamean the TE37 GM are here? where at?
i ordered mine through modacar in pleasanton but 1 month ago when i ordered them no one had them in stock. so they sent for a set all the way from Japan, should be here in another month. if it were me though id go with the TE37, cause the lude has a boxy look, goes good with the 5 or 6 spoke wheels. the SE37 would look better on a curvier car.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
"1 month ago when i ordered them no one had them in stock. so they sent for a set all the way from Japan, should be here in another month."

Hey man. Be prepared to wait wayyyyy longer than one more month. Unless your lucky.

"te37's are kinda getting played out"

Sam your goin straight to hell for that one pal! DelTapywa!

ray

------------------

(.Y.)
www.importheart.com
I got these Jammies.

·
1,652 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
"te37's are kinda getting played out"
</font>
**slaps 2kLuder upside the head** stop saying that

the owner of Modacar said that they left japan about three weeks after i placed the order. he could have been saying that just to get me off his back, he hasn't lied to me before.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

[This message has been edited by BlueShadow (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
**Rubs head**
Your lucky. I hope hes not a liar.

BTW: I wasnt sayin the TE's are played out, i have some on order Cheech!!
I was just quoting Sam. I just dont know the actual way to quote. Hehe. ANd i hope you really get your wheel fairly soon. Cause i have been waiting a LOONG time and it really blows.

[This message has been edited by 2kLuder (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
1,652 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:

I was just quoting Sam. I just dont know the actual way to quote. Hehe. ANd i hope you really get your wheel fairly soon. Cause i have been waiting a LOONG time and it really blows.</font>

oh my bad
i hope that this guy isn't lying either, he never has though so im really not worried.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts