Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the cheapest i can find? and should i go le mans style? red mirrors on my nordic mist? i was thinking of fabric painting my seats red and the piece in the headlights red as well.. to give that two tone look.. or should i go blue? or black? or just nordic mist?

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one???

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but have you ever seen the mercedes CLK GTR, the silver one with the red side view mirrors... *drool*

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

·
Registered
997 Posts
I've seen an apc 1 that looks just like ours and it has that mercedes light thing on it.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
from what i know the apc one doesn't made it for us, the one like M3 w/ blinker or clk type. OH BTW thoes are manual if uyou must know. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Also f yu find out where to get it auto w/blinker and for our car plz tell me too

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ah yes, the Peter Pan cars...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilverLudeSi:

</font>

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_