Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from the dealer and they said that they ordered the Sh instead of the base model prelude. And when I went to the manager he gave me the biggest attitude! I told him that i wanted my deposit and wanted the sentra ser ans he said " u deserve a sentra!" i was gonna kick a$$ right there~! So now im not gonna get a lude gonna wait for the sentra spec V to come !!!!!!1

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by prelude2005:
umm..isnt SH a good thing?</font>
Depends on what your looking for. I have a SH but if I were to do it again I would've saved ther $$$ and got a base model and added a Quafie LSD and the TEIN's. To alot of people the SH isn't worth the extra $$$ if your going to do a lot of mods to it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YES AND WHEN I BARKED AT HIM FOR MESSING UP HE WAS LIKE "YEAH", YEAH YEAH YEAH! AND I WAS REALLY GONNA BACKSLAP THAT F**K 1 uGHHH!!!! IM GONNA GET THE SENTRA SER THATS FASTER THEN ALOT OF CARS!! bUT I LOVED THE LUDE !! OH WELL!!!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
daymn bro, you shouldve. what dealer is this?? the one in queens? you should check out Bay Ridge Honda in brookly, they airnt bad. i drove my car to the front of the dealer last week to check out the S2000. i just wanted to front to them that i want to trade my car in for the S2000. like about 3 car salesman came out sweatin' my VAFC like wow that thing can make your vtec kick in at lower RPM?? well, i got what i was like for when i went there.....a stack of S2000 booklets. too bad i didnt have the balls to ask for a test drive. i'm pretty sure i wouldve gotten one. well anyway, Bay Ridge Honda peeps are A OK, so give them a try if you still want a Prelude

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
DUDE dON'T JUST ACCEPT ANOTHER cAR! DEMAND THE LUDE!!!!!!!!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ShAgGeEeEeEe:
YES AND WHEN I BARKED AT HIM FOR MESSING UP HE WAS LIKE "YEAH", YEAH YEAH YEAH! AND I WAS REALLY GONNA BACKSLAP THAT F**K 1 uGHHH!!!! IM GONNA GET THE SENTRA SER THATS FASTER THEN ALOT OF CARS!! bUT I LOVED THE LUDE !! OH WELL!!!!!</font>
why would you not continue to try and buy the Prelude? Seems to me like you let a car salesman get to you. Did his blue sport coat scare you? Just go in, tell them you want the 'base', and buy it, not so hard. Or go to another dealership. All salesman are like that.
Tell the guy "All your base are belong to me" or something like that.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vabeach_lude:
why would you not continue to try and buy the Prelude? Seems to me like you let a car salesman get to you. Did his blue sport coat scare you? Just go in, tell them you want the 'base', and buy it, not so hard. Or go to another dealership. All salesman are like that.
Tell the guy "All your base are belong to me" or something like that.
</font>
puhahahaahahhaha *all your base are belong to us!!!*

yea, just go somewhere else... go to jersey if you have to... they have much better customer service there...

i went w/ my ex to jersey to buy her GSR, and the salesman was practically hanging on my balls..

[This message has been edited by imagepree (edited April 15, 2001).]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:

</font>
You beat me to it..damn..

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
Originally posted by imagepree:

</font>
You beat me to it..damn..

I wanted to say that but I am big-enough psot whore as it is so....I let u have it this time!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts