Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped a pic (well a rather poor pic) of my new black Grillcraft lower grill. Hope this keeps the oil cooler and rad better proteced from road debris. I attached it with 4 black zip ties. I don't know if anyone else has one of these, but the installation procedure recommended by them doesn't work.

·
Tyler
501 Posts
Nice pic! I can't actually see the grillcraft from that pic though. I'm sure it will help keep some of the debris out though......

Off-topic, but I remember seeing your Mosport pics. Are you going there in August to watch the American Le Mans series? I'm going to be there and I figured if you were going and driving your car there I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TurkeyZ said:
Nice pic! I can't actually see the grillcraft from that pic though. I'm sure it will help keep some of the debris out though......

Off-topic, but I remember seeing your Mosport pics. Are you going there in August to watch the American Le Mans series? I'm going to be there and I figured if you were going and driving your car there I'd love to see it.
I'll try to take a better pic of it later today. I thought it looked really nice.

I have new Mosport pics from last weekend's recent World Challenge events. Check them out here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290119543

Yeah I might be there for the races, but I'm not 100% as of right now. Hit me up with an email before you come up.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BoYgUaN said:
u coulda made one...
ive had one since i got my car...it sits behind the black peice of the bumper
I've had this for about a year in my basement, and it was only yesterday I finally took the 5 minutes to attach it to the bumper. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I saw a lot of the WC cars at Mosport with 'custom' Home Depot grills.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
I made my own from the grills they sell at HOME DEPOT. I gotta say that it defently was cheaper to go this way, plus i color matched it to the car.

It defently protects the RAD from the road debri. I know in the fall i use to get soo much crap in there..leafs, rocks, cig butts from people flicking them out of the car, paper, etc. Ever since i put it on, my engine bay is cleaner... RAD is still in near perfect condition...since i have no rock dents on it or other crap like bugs fried on it.

you can somewhat see it in this picture.

·
Tyler
501 Posts
bdb said:

Yeah I might be there for the races, but I'm not 100% as of right now. Hit me up with an email before you come up.
Will do. I went to the Washington DC American Le Mans race last year....but they cancelled it this year. And I can't make it to Three Rivers so I'm going up to Mosport. I'll hit you up with an email if I go up there it would be cool to see another POer there.:bigthumb:

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
TurkeyZ said:
Kirill I think the 15 foglights help keep all that debris out too....not the grill :p
nobody will ever let that down will they?

i mean crap they been there for over a year now... and not a day goes by that someone deosnt say something.:laugh:

·
Registered
147 Posts
SK Honda 7 said:

nobody will ever let that down will they?

i mean crap they been there for over a year now... and not a day goes by that someone deosnt say something.:laugh:
why so many fogs dude? whyyyyyy? :p

·
Registered
687 Posts
anybody remember MZ3silver's grill on his 5th gen. I really liked that one. It is now owned by another member of PO, Groverzvtec.

If anyone has pics of it or if Drew (Groverzvtec) reads this thread then post pics of it.

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
heres my grill craft grill, i also used zip ties and screws but that top kind of sags on mine and is a b1tch to fix right when i think i have it i dont and i also made some holes so that i can get to my fogs and signal lights

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
jtown said:
ah the infamous home depot grill ...
hey it saved me money and serves it purpose... plus soon it will be just like the grill craft....ALL BLACK nice and shiny.

I dont get why people flame on it. its a clean install and its had to tell that it was made be me:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts