Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard the sound of the Tanabe is nice, but also that it's not stainless steel piping like the Greddy. Does the Greddy PE sound nice or is it too loud? I don't want an exhaust that is screaming all the time, just in high rpms and stuff.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
again????

do a search first

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
i have the PE its sounds better than the EVO less whispy noise, really deep, i get praise from the stang owners when i race them.

Their first remark is always "damn, that exhaust sounds nice, i hate that rice boy sh*t"

downside, with a header its REALLY loud at WOT and on the highway on cruise at 90mph you better have your stereo turned up

·
Registered
164 Posts
I dont know anything about exhausts... but my lude jus recently got a small exhaust leak...jus a little one, So im want to use that as an excuse to go buy a full catback or somethin heh, but my question is, basically what is out there for exhausts thats more affordable then a full catback, someone told me they could get me an aerospeed exhaust for $99?? That sounds to cheap to be any good heh. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts