Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... hi... here are the options i have right now

by the way i did alot of searching... for past 2 month...
please tell me what i should do....

1) greddy front lip, bw sides, and rs rear

would this look weird or no?? i know this ludewalker guy has greddy front and bw sides and it looks AMAZING... but i donno if rs rear will go with this.....
this is the setup i really want to go with

2) greddy front lip, and rs sides and rear

i've seen this setup many many times but i just thinkg rs sides are kindda small compared to greddy front.... don't you guys think so????? eh?

please help me out here.....
thanks people

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
The RS sides and rear does go with the greddy front. The rs sides flare and so doesn't the greddy front. so i personally think it goes with the greddy front. I don't think bw sides and rs rear would go together.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I agree with choice #2. I never liked the BW kit.. sides, front, or rear.

--Sam

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the sides i don't really care...... have seen greddy lip with rs sides and greddy lip with bw side.....

i know majority of people in this forum goes for the plain look... like mugen, rs, oem......
so i'm expecting that people will say RS side and rear....

but i guess my question is.... will bw and rs rear fit?
has anyone seen this before?

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
BW and Sides will not go together. Yes it is true that the majority likes mugen, rs, etc... You know what man.. go with what you like..since you know or assume our answers already, then why'd you ask the question? sorry if i sound like an a$$hole..

·
JOE D.
157 Posts
go for #2. BW kits are a little too agressive. go for the clean look. remember looking clean can be aggressive as well!!! good luck!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i noticed that some people's rs rear comes lower than others and some peoples just doesn't come down too much.....
is this because of different brand? like visracing makes rs relicas..
or is this because somepeople install on top of the black plastic piece and others take that out and install...??!?

or maybe i'm just wrong... but i swear i looked at maybe 3000 cars with rs kit (the rear) and some of the cars rs rear comes down lower and actually bigger(wider)

anyone know what i'm talking about?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know what... now i think i might have got confused between the OEM and RS kit.....

but i'm still not sure...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi guys,

i was just wondering if anyone seen this combo:
mugen front, and RS side and rear....

do they go right?
i was just wondering because i think i've never seen that combination

·
Registered
230 Posts
it's hard going for something no one else has. i haven't seen anything like that on here form what i remeber,but i have seen it out in town. looks ok,but i think mugen front and oem side and rear flows better. or mugen f, bw sides and rs rear would be ok maybe? i don't know? honestly don't like the bw sides,but hey it's all in what you like. i think the mugen/bw/rs would be very unique to say the least.

·
Registered
291 Posts
loode said:

1) greddy front lip, bw sides, and rs rear

would this look weird or no?? i know this ludewalker guy has greddy front and bw sides and it looks AMAZING... but i donno if rs rear will go with this.....
this is the setup i really want to go with

If you can find the Feels widebody rear, replace the rs rear and you'll have the best looking lude ever!

Well, second after my old lude ;)

I had the BW sides and Feels rear and they lined up perfectly.

I had the greddy lip in my car when I wrecked it going home to pick up my stock bumper to install it, so I never go to see the final outcome, but I know it would have been simply unbelievable :(

Get it so I can see what my baby would have looked like :cool:

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I remember someone saying the BW sides hang a lot lower than the greddy lip.

·
Registered
291 Posts
azninside said:
^^ I'm not sure if I remember what the feels rear looks like....got a pic?
Yup, I just need to find the cord to connect the digi to the computer.

I plan on posting some pics in the members section in memorial of my lude here pretty soon, so keep an eye open for her.

It's the best looking replacement bumper for the 5th gen IMO. It just looks like it belongs on the car. The best part is, I never once saw another lude with that bumper, even on the old hondaprelude.com :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts