Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I promise to record my Greddy Evolution on my 2000 Prelude.

Note:- First 7 second is Idling. Then I rev it up to 7000rpm. I record this placing the mic, directly under the Evolution Exhaust. More to come, ie: recorded from inside the car. The sound is in mp3 format, and it's about 700kb.

Click Me to Download -> http://members.home.net/hbchan/evo_sound.mp3
Tell me how's the quality..

------------------

------------------
Toronto PreLude Club

T

·
0 Posts
SWEEEET.

Yo jbx, I also live in North York. I drive a '98 pearl white Mugen lude. Can u recommend any places to get my exhaust and suspension done?

How much does the Evo cost?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
jbx:

is that sony MD recorder just like a normal MD player? and u attached a mic or somthign to it? i really want a good sound recorder that i can make into mp3 format like u did.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, this next sound clip, recorded on the back seats. I actually placed the mic on the Toilet Seats (Where I put my Tissue Box)
So, now you know how it sounds from the outside, inside (front/rear). Hope this will help you decide, if you want to buy a Greddy Evo.

Note:- The car is not running during recording stages for all the sound clips.

Click Me -> http://members.home.net/hbchan/evo_inside_back.mp3

But anything over 3000rpm, going at a constant speed, it's pretty quite. So nothing much to record about it. It only make those noises when you either Accelerate or WOT.

------------------

------------------
Toronto PreLude Club

[This message has been edited by jbx (edited April 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
210 Posts
thanks for posting the mp3s!
i played it on my cheapo computer speakers and it didn't sound too good. then i played it back on my hometheatre system and...damn it sounds sweet...deep...and growls too.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
jbx:

is that sony MD recorder just like a normal MD player? and u attached a mic or somthign to it? i really want a good sound recorder that i can make into mp3 format like u did.
</font>
Yes, I recorded it using a Mic + MD recorder. But, this is what makes the difference. You have to get a good mic. I bought the Sony professional Mic, about $50 for it. And sometimes I go to concert, I record using it too.. I even bought myself a Sony MD HU for my cardeck..recording from mp3 to MD..

------------------

------------------
Toronto PreLude Club

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by teknoheadz:
SWEEEET.

Yo jbx, I also live in North York. I drive a '98 pearl white Mugen lude. Can u recommend any places to get my exhaust and suspension done?

How much does the Evo cost?
</font>
Go to Speedtech Auto, Midland/Finch and get your parts. Then head to RT Motorsports for installations.. Jane/Hwy 7.

Thanks to all that like it..
I hope someone can do a recordings on Tanabe G-Power, which I wanted to buy originally. But decided to go with EVO.

Hey Marsh, if you're reading this, can we meet sometime to do a recordings on your Tanabe-G Power ?

------------------

------------------
Toronto PreLude Club

1 - 20 of 66 Posts