Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I'm recently buidling up my head including. All this week.

Stage 2 Crower Cams
Skunk 2 Valvetrain
Skunk 2 REtainers
Skunk 2 Cam Gears
Port Match IM & TB
Greddy E-Manage

I just got my E-manage, and I've contacted two respectable shops regarding installing the Emanage. One shop told me that I don't need the fuel injection harness, and only the ignition harness - he said that the injection harness is used if I have upgraded injectors or runing FI. The other shop told me that I need both harness hooked up for proper tunning.

Can someone clearfy this for me.

thanks

·
street racing instructor
3,384 Posts
<h22a4> said:
I just got my E-manage, and I've contacted two respectable shops regarding installing the Emanage. One shop told me that I don't need the fuel injection harness, and only the ignition harness - he said that the injection harness is used if I have upgraded injectors or runing FI. The other shop told me that I need both harness hooked up for proper tunning.

Can someone clearfy this for me.

thanks
He's a moron. You won't have any ability to tune your fuel if you don't use the injector harness.

In order to tune both, you need both. Just go to the boomslang site shark posted and buy the plug & play harness, it's worth it.

·
NA High Comp Build ON !!!
409 Posts
<h22a4> said:
Mike knew about it, he calls it the 'cheating' lol
Mike calls using the extra wires for ignition cheating, but not sure if he knew about the plug n play harnesses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts