Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't type much, to wear, to tired, // Went to doctors, Blood oxygen level was 23 when I arrived, I could hardly walk.. they told me they "couldn't belive I was still standing." As not to scare me, they didn't tell me bloox oygen should be around 100. I was shot twice in the :laugh: by shots of antibiotic immediatly, and I refused to go to the hospital because I have no insurance. They perscribed Steroid pills, and codine cough syrup, and gave me 5 days of 750mg potent antibiotics. I was told to ake tylenol every 4 hours, and motrin every 6. MY fever is still lingering at 102° going on my third day here, I feel sick I will be in the hospital shortly if this fever doesn't leave.. I feel sick, ugh I gotta go lay down quick Just letting you all know so if you try to contact me PM or email or anything you'll know why I'm not answering for a little while. ~ Brett

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
dude. why the hell are u on here? take it easy man. odaijini!

·
3,670 Posts
fill up the bathtub with cool water greater than 75 degrees and lay in it for a while
and just go to a state run hospital they have to take you no insurance or not

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just woke up, its 5:57 pm.. when i typed that message it was some time after 4:am this morning, the steroids are working and i can breathe finally, as well the tylenol, and ibuprofen regiments have been keeping my fever down below 100. I feel a little better but now my lungs needs to clear up. the 750mg pills of antibiotic i am on should be helping, i feel the stuff in my lungs getting easier to come up (slowly but surly i guess.) coughing consumes most of my time. I should be doing pretty good in about a week.. or maybe thats wishful thinking. I been taking it easy, im about to go back and sleep till tomorrow. codine cough syrup = cant stay awake.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
get well soon buddy.

·
Wolf in sheep's clothing
1,150 Posts
I had pnemonia a couple of years ago. I was in the hospital for a week. Just take it easy and get lots of rest and fluids. The fevers are the worse part.

It took me about 3-4 weeks until I was back to 100%

Be safe.

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts
Hey Brett, feel better man...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts