Honda Prelude Online banner

Got my new sideskirts :D

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  randomtask77 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I finally recieved the new sideskirts that I've been waiting for. Only problem is I don't have enough money to paint them just yet...hehe...oh wells.
I'll post pics later when I get them installed and painted, but for now, here's a pic of them that I posted a while ago.

They're from the buddy club kit for our car.

Oh yeah, I also have a dilemma. Should I get the buddy club rear or should I mold the mugen sides to the rear?

My mugen replica front is also being put back on this weekend, i'll have pics posted of my car sunday. I was bored yesterday too so I decided to paint my gauge bezels as well...looks pretty nice, only thing is I got some thumbprints on them when I was trying to put them back on...oh wells, its not that noticable.

And if anyone is interested, my old SFII front and the supra turn signals are up for sale in the for sale forum. Here's the link:

http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum22/HTML/007222.html

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice kit can't wait to see the pic's of your car.

One thing I really like on the Lude in the picture is the BLACKED OUT headlights.

Anybody know how to do this mod ?????

------------------
2000 Silver Lude
Toronto Prelude Club

#7 ·
Jigg: where did you buy the sideskirts from? are they fiberglass or polyurethane?

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

#9 ·
I can sell my old sideskirts to you 00vtec, they're a little cracked (paint) but you can always repaint them for a small charge. I got them from wholesale, they're fiberglass but the quality is pretty decent. But I got them a lot cheaper than $285...if you wanna know gotta email me ;D. Hook ups are nice aren' they?

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

#12 ·
Wahey, my wheels!
I really need to get myself one of those grilles!
Sideskirts are nice, I am not usually a fan of stuff that fussy, but they seem to pull it off!
Like the mesh lower intake guard too! Hmmmmmmmmm!
Whose car is that?

------------------
UK LUDER!:)
HONDA-R UK Member
5th GEN 2.2 VTI 4WS Manual

#16 ·
Jigglybutt, I would suggest NOT to get the buddyclub rear. I think that the Grounddesigns2000 rear bumper will go nicely with it because that rear is as low as the sides that you have now. The lines of a buddy rear just doesn't go with the lines of a prelude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.