Honda Prelude Online banner

Got my Koni Yellows in today!

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  archangel 
#1 ·
woo hoo..cant wait to get them on. only took 5 days to get in. I've been riding on eibach sportlines and stock struts for about 14k miles now.

#3 ·
make sure you got the right part numbers..

1155 for rear.. 97-00 prelude nonsh
1232 for front.. 92-00 prelude nonsh

if you ordered from shox.com, they screwed up on one of my friends' order, and sent him the 92-96 front shocks..

-bronx

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.bjunkyard.com" TARGET=_blank>

</A>

#5 ·
I got mine in today too, along with Ground Controls.

Quick question though. In the instructions for the GC's, it says for the rears to place the split rubber sleeve over an O-ring. When I do this, the GC sleeve doesn't go over it. What do I do?

Do I just leave off the O-ring? When I do this the sleeve is a little loose. TIA.

#6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rf7475:
I got mine in today too, along with Ground Controls.

Quick question though. In the instructions for the GC's, it says for the rears to place the split rubber sleeve over an O-ring. When I do this, the GC sleeve doesn't go over it. What do I do?

Do I just leave off the O-ring? When I do this the sleeve is a little loose. TIA.
</font>
hey, how much $ for the ground controls?? where at?

d

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

#9 ·
thanks man...for those of you who have ground control coil overs, how do you know you have each corner adjusted to the right height? are there markers or what??

d

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.