Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my WWRS kit put on. more pics and better pics with better weather.

What should be next?
I was thinking either exhaust or JDM fogs and leaning towards exhaust, but now I'm worried that if I don't get the fogs sometime fairly soon then I won't be able to get them anymore. However, that's what I thought months ago too and they are still fairly easily obtainable now....

·
Registered
408 Posts
next thing you HAVE to do is lower that. it will look alot better. then get exhaust. springs are cheap anyways

·
Registered
247 Posts
looks like its time to make a new sig pic! good lookin...drop it and your set...
-Dan

·
Vu Nguyen
5,136 Posts
It looks nice. :) You don't have to lower it, it looks good the way it is - although it DOES look better when you lower it ;) Anyway, I forgot how it looks without an aftermarket exhaust. Looks empty hehe..

Exhaust might be nice..

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love my CBM.

Today at school two girls saw it and they were like," Jeremy! You got a a new car! Wow, it's awesome! Oh, my gosh, it's so beautiful, what is it?"

I told them that it was the same car and they were like what???
I tried to explain to them the whole kit thing, but I don't think they got it.

Then they were like, but it's blue, your old car was silver.

That's the CBM effect. Today was a dreary and grey day so my car appeared more blue then it usually does in the Texas sunshine when it looks very silver.

·
Vu Nguyen
5,136 Posts
jherm said:
yeah the exhaust slot really does look empty. What kind of exhaust do you have? is that the thermal one?
You win!.. Yeah, thermal :D

·