Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally came, I just picked up my Apexi N1 exhaust a few minutes ago. All i need now is for the snow to stop and the sun to come out so i get install it.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Put the exhuast on and go wake up your neighbors..hahaha..post pix when you get it on.

--sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it is the middle of the afternoon but most of my neighbours are old so i guess they would be sleeping.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sure i'm the only Green Lude in the city with gen3 Altezza. Lude2k i saw your car on hondaprelude.com looks sweet.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Trust me, both of you don't want my N1. The reason I have not sold it is because I know no one would buy it. It is scratched up a little on the bottom front of the canister. It could be sanded easily but trust me, you wouldn't want it.

If I had to sell it I would say make me an offer. My N1 is a year and a half old and has the original (better) super silencer w/ it.

Chris

------------------
14.6 @ 93.6mph with I/E

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
chris your killing me, I WANT IT!! I saw that thing in real life and i was sold immediately. Loundness is not a problem as my neighbor is getting a B&B or Mozart exhaust on his m3 and he will be roaring. So just give in and trade...i might even be in MD this weekend so it can be done quickly.
PS
You still didnt tell me what you don't like about it besides the sound.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Seriously, the only reason I don't like it is because of the sound. I want something that looks more stock and isnt as loud. I don't like getting attention from the Police. On the other hand, I ran a 14.6 with this exhaust *sigh*

Do you have your stock exhaust still?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts