Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jumped in, took it for a nice long drive. Compared to the accord I drove for the past 3 months, my car feels uber-powerful :D Then I went on a swirl-removing marathon (only had 3 hrs to do it too:()Now for the obligatory pics:

front:

really didn't expect the cf hood to match the car this well, I'm happy :)

no more swirls, this is in direct sunlight :D

another side shot:

got|mirror?

and last but not least, my latch :bigthumb:, my hood isn't going anywhere :laugh:

few more pics and full sized versions here

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Awesome. :D Glad to see the bish back and el fixed-o. How much in damages were there?

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, it took 3 months for me to get everything arranged with the body shop (and i needed to pick up the hood and transport it back home). Took a while because I had school at the same time.

·
OG
2,040 Posts
Lookin' good there Neb. :bigthumb:

And wow, nice cleaning job. Can you teach me how to make my paint look that good? :)

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
are those new latches going to come with the hoods or is that purchased sepreately?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I almost bought that hood from allen, but i got the one with the old latch because it didn't have any chips. Does that latch make a big difference?

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't think so, i took the latch off and adjusted it a bit higher and theres no give at all now, hood is completely stable up to 100 (didn't want to take it higher)

·
Super Moderator
3,007 Posts
DudewithaLude said:
Don't think so, i took the latch off and adjusted it a bit higher and theres no give at all now, hood is completely stable up to 100 (didn't want to take it higher)
Wow, that's AWESOME. How much was the latch... hard to install?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts