Registered
56 Posts
ya torque is the problem
the new cars has alot more torque at lower rev's than the h22's we running
so there is an advantige
+ if it was an auto that guy would seemles excelarate changing gears
and not even think about it
while yor car stil build up revs to get to vtec

and for the guy calling this guy a NOOB DRIVER , u would probly have done the same
and tell nobody

this guy atleast had the guts to ask
Yeah bro I would've, that makes total sense seeing that I'm an SCCA member. I'm guessing that was directed at me, but any ways NO I would not have. Why the hell would I race a 4 door that I know I could beat on a crowded road when there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that he wanted to race in the first place? Yeah dude, I just race EVERY car that tries to pass me so maybe one day I can find the guy it REALLY pisses off and maybe he can road rage me with his guns. What is it exactly that he had the guts to ask? The only question marks in his whole story refer to the car it's self and him not knowing what it was. Maybe YOU would've done the same, but I've been in a couple accidents due to reckless driving and it makes me sick when I see idiots peeling out and trying to race on crowded streets. Let alone someone who tries to race a FOUR DOOR SEDAN that doesn't even want the race.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah bro I would've, that makes total sense seeing that I'm an SCCA member. I'm guessing that was directed at me, but any ways NO I would not have. Why the hell would I race a 4 door that I know I could beat on a crowded road when there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that he wanted to race in the first place? Yeah dude, I just race EVERY car that tries to pass me so maybe one day I can find the guy it REALLY pisses off and maybe he can road rage me with his guns. What is it exactly that he had the guts to ask? The only question marks in his whole story refer to the car it's self and him not knowing what it was. Maybe YOU would've done the same, but I've been in a couple accidents due to reckless driving and it makes me sick when I see idiots peeling out and trying to race on crowded streets. Let alone someone who tries to race a FOUR DOOR SEDAN that doesn't even want the race.
what the hell is a SCCA member that doesnt mean anything

the guy went to have some funin his prelude , he got owned
he wanted to know why
being as ASS didnt answer the his question
and being an SCCA member didnt answer his question either

but i suppose thats what the world wise ass man answer nowadays

any way mr SCCA member have a pleasant day

·
Registered
56 Posts
what the hell is a SCCA member that doesnt mean anything

the guy went to have some funin his prelude , he got owned
he wanted to know why
being as ASS didnt answer the his question
and being an SCCA member didnt answer his question either

but i suppose thats what the world wise ass man answer nowadays

any way mr SCCA member have a pleasant day

Your lack of knowledge of the SCCA renders everything you post completely meaningless. You sir, are more of an idiot than the original poster. He got owned because he is/was a noob, we answered that. If the other half of your post had any coherency whatsoever I would address that as well.

And I come into the street racing forum expecting someone to post "Hey me and my friend went to a deserted street behind my neighborhood and he in his 4 door Kia spanked my ass because I can't drive." Not, "I was driving in traffic and this guy tried to pass me so I said HELL NO and stepped on it!"

Sometimes you have to discriminate in respects to different situations. There is a difference between street racing and stupidity (sometimes).

·
Registered
580 Posts
Here's the point everyone is missing.

The OP was not racing, he was being an ass to a guy whom was trying to pass him on a busy road and exceeding the speed limit by about 2X the posted limit thinking he was cool.

Nothing more, nothing less. End of story.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's the point everyone is missing.

The OP was not racing, he was being an ass to a guy whom was trying to pass him on a busy road and exceeding the speed limit by about 2X the posted limit thinking he was cool.

Nothing more, nothing less. End of story.
Real talk right there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is hilarious

What did y'all expect? It's the street racing section.. If you're not down with ALL street racing then GTFO or don't complain.. It's gonna be here.. That would be like someone posting in the forced induction section "why did you turbo your lude? Thats stupid!" it might be stupid to some.. But that's what the forced induction section is for.. You can post what you like but it's gonna fall on deaf ears.. Jus sayin

In Atlanta there is a lot of street racing.. Most of it is held on a "closed street" and money is usually involved so it's usually well setup.. But when you street race s#it can happen.. It's a part of life..

The OP admitted that what he did was stupid and that he won't be doing it again.. So why called him dumb and a newb? You didn't accomplish anything.. But you're probably use to that..

And by law.. They were drag racing.. Even if the other guy didn't know it (which he could of been actually racing.. We weren't there so we won't know)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts