Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got my alignment done after 9 months since i lowered my car. my alignment had recnetly got pretty bad (pulls to the left) so i went in to get it fixed. they fixed the toe of my car to stock specs but couldn't fix the camber. here are my specs:

front left:-2.1
front right:-2.5
rear left:-1.7
rear right:-1.5

im going to get a camber kit to fix the fronts but i dont think the rears are too necessary. anyways my real question is, after i got my alignment done, it seemed to be fixed but later on in the day it went back to the way it was originally. could my alignment have gone back in a matter of hours?

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
is that even possible??? maybe you have something bent??? tie rod or something???

i think you should get kits all around....

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
Your alignment can change that quickly depending upon if the bolts were secured and how they were realigned. Many places have a warranty on their alignment. Take it back if you really feel it's back out of spec.

As for your camber unless you're getting bad wear on the tires I don't see a reason to fix it. I've riden on 2 degrees on the front for years and I still have very even tire wear.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i got the lifetime alignment so i may just go back tomorrow if i have some time. just so much of a hassle. if i had something bent, wouldn't u think they would have told me when they were getting it aligned?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts