Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw it on import-store for $520 a wheel which is $2080 for all four..not shipped though.. I went to a local shop and they quoted me 6 something for a wheel and i told them i saw it for 520 and they matched it..2080 shipped..you guys think it's a good deal?

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
17 or 18 inch? sounds like 17s to be for that price

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually they are 18's.. to be exact they are 18x7.5..I think it is a great price.:bigthumb: i'm going to snatch it...

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Also..a lot of people claim that the le37t's are a +48 offset. But everywhere else it says +40..I asked the guy at the shop and he said it is a +40 offset..and every website says it's a +40..all i know is that it is a damn good deal.. under 3 g's for tires and rims.
I just noticed there's a +40 and a +48..I'm assuming the +48 is better for the lude..denno what's the diff since the price is the same for a +40..

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
AF905 said:
Also..a lot of people claim that the le37t's are a +48 offset. But everywhere else it says +40..I asked the guy at the shop and he said it is a +40 offset..and every website says it's a +40..all i know is that it is a damn good deal.. under 3 g's for tires and rims.
I just noticed there's a +40 and a +48..I'm assuming the +48 is better for the lude..denno what's the diff since the price is the same for a +40..
the le-37ts do come in +48 offset. that would be the better offset to go with for the prelude. and if that's the price for 18", it's a really good deal

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
They do come in +48...but that doesnt mean thats the only offset. I'm sure they make them in +40 too. So just make sure you get +48 the difference is night and day fitment wise.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
$2000 is a 17" price. The 18" will run you like 300-400 more

I have 18x7.5 +48 LE37t's

DO NOT GET +40

I'm lowered 2.6F and 2.4R and i do not rub.

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naw...$2080 is the price for the 18's.. The shop matches any prices out there as long as you prove it..so it is a good deal.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
2080 is dirt dirt cheap...

grrrrreat, another person with my wheels :rolleyes:

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol luke..C-Redrum's you mean... he had them first and i guess you bought them off of him..:shrug:..don't hate..lol...i'm way far from what you have..well my car is officially paid off so i'm cool..=)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
hahah no, they are mine, i was going to buy them regardless, but instead of waiting and paying a lot more, i got slightly used ones...

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
Specialque said:
2080 is dirt dirt cheap...

grrrrreat, another person with my wheels :rolleyes:
guess ur gonna be pissed when u see more and more people with your rims, cuz im plannin on gettin these too :bigthumb: :cool:

the GT7s are nice too tho

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
what offset are they, that price is useless if its a low offset, because it wont even be able to fit properly on your car

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^ You can get the +40 and the +48 offset for the same price. The offset does not affect the price. If the bolt pattern is different then does that mean it is going to be more or less?? :shrug: In some cases the higher the offset the more expensive the rims.

Derrick- I don't know about that.. The only car you see on here that has it is luke's and like another member.. Congrats on your new rims.:bigthumb:

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
well then get the 48 offset, great deal, use 225/35/18 tires also

1 - 20 of 35 Posts