Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
it all depends on what you like, but for me trance just puts me to sleep... so when i drive i usually listen to some hard ass drum and bass (wawa can back me up on that).

but its all about personal taste... and robert miles, oakenfold (aka dj trainwreck), etc... are not techno :p

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
anything from any of the following djs/producers

pendulum, shy fx, andy c, ed rush & optical, spor, sappo, fresh, bad company aka )EIB(, dillinja, dara, ak1200, dieselboy aka DSL, hive, gridlok, echo, keaton, zinc, friction, calibre, moving fusion, sub focus, tech itch, teebee, concord dawn, baron, baily, rawthang, reid speed... thats a good list to get you started :D

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
Sirius Radio: BoomBox, Area 33,

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
dj_wawa said:
you wanted stuff that sounded like call on me, so I listed songs that sounded like call on me

I'll link some trance later so you'll be able to tell the difference
but for now, listen to some techno :) http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF83560-01-02-01.mp3
I like said, I like bass that kicks hard to something fast and fluid. :bigthumb: The only reason I liked call on me was because it's a busy song, sounds great loud and has energy. Some of the songs you tossed me made me want to watch Gilmore Girls :laugh:

·
disco bandit
4,042 Posts
Rich_A said:
I like said, I like bass that kicks hard to something fast and fluid. :bigthumb: The only reason I liked call on me was because it's a busy song, sounds great loud and has energy. Some of the songs you tossed me made me want to watch Gilmore Girls :laugh:
:laugh: you're a gilmore girl

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Hard and Progressive Trance were, eh - close to what I like. Same on Hard and Progressive Techno.. augh. I'm so, inbetween. wtf style is eric prydz? All his stuff sounds good to me.

Oh and everything modern-industrial was sweet.

*keeps looking*

Euro stuff has wicked flow btw...

So I guess I'm.. Hard, Progressive, Euro House?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts