Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with Costco access, I just picked up a 12-pack of 16"x16" microfiber towels for $8.89. :)

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. We don't have Costco here, but I'll sticky this for a while so others don't miss it :)

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
Holy crap :eek: I think there's one near here I'm gonna look now!! Thanks for the heads up.

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
I may have to check it out. and JoeW, if you need me to get you some to i'll ship 'em out to you. Would only cost like $5 to ship 'em

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Once I get there I will pick up a few bundles and if anyone doesn't have a Costco i will ship them out to you. Only about $5 to ship on top of cost of towels themselves.

·
Registered
66 Posts
You guys should know that my mom bought those for me, and they are low quality. Worst thing is you can never wash all the lint and dust out of them.

When you moisten them and wipe, the lint and dust come off the towel and adhere to your surface. That might be okay around the house, but its unacceptable on a car.

I've tried a lot of microfiber towels . . . and the Japanese ones are still the best IMHO.

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Oh, forgot to let you guys know that my Costco did not have any of these towels. So anyone that wanted them, sorry. I did see soem at Target for a decent price. stil not eh greatest quality but good for interior and dusting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts