Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude Ed:
oil change while i sleep in waitign area or smoke outside. Anyone need/want anyhting?

</font>
Ed where do you go for service? I'm just curious because I still go 9 times out of 10 to Sussex Honda because I actually trust them.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
Ed where do you go for service? I'm just curious because I still go 9 times out of 10 to Sussex Honda because I actually trust them.</font>
where i got my car at Rt.23 Honda. If they take too long, you get the next one free

·
Registered
997 Posts
U guys actually pay the premium prices they charge @ the dealership? Around here...it's like 30 instead of 16...and u gotta make an appointment. Don't have time for that.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
U guys actually pay the premium prices they charge @ the dealership? Around here...it's like 30 instead of 16...and u gotta make an appointment. Don't have time for that.
</font>
It's a lot better when it comes time to sell your car to have all Honda receipts. It's $24.95 at all the Honda dealerships I've been to.

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:

</font>
I don't go to the dealer for maintenance...well maybe for the fuel filter, but that's it. I need them for warranty work and my dealer is about 60 miles from my place so I'd like a good shop that's closer.

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
i need some 3 wire socket the one that is in civic 2000 corner light(front)(blink and standby.)ask them how much for me the socket and the wire

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Ed, get me a brand-new hood, to replace the chips on my old one...scratch that, they don't have Ficus Green Pearl anymore

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts