Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm gauging interest in a meet that is being assembled somewhat slowly.

I, and some other Prelude owners in the central CA area are interested in going camping for a weekend somewhere between San Jose, and Fresno.

We are aiming for either spring or fall; summer is a possibility.

Would anybody around here be willing to join us? Input?
We need as much input as possible, so don't be shy.

·
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on.

Depending on how popular this idea gets, we may just plan some type of cenral cali meet.

Hey, wait, you live that close?!?!?! Hey man, I might chill with a friend that lives in Visalia in the next couple weeks, you want to come?

Take it easy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Right on.

Depending on how popular this idea gets, we may just plan some type of cenral cali meet.

Hey, wait, you live that close?!?!?! Hey man, I might chill with a friend that lives in Visalia in the next couple weeks, you want to come?

Take it easy.
Yea dude, hit me up...I'm down, text me or something 805 407 0442 my name is Ben. But yea my last buddy that I cruised around with moved away lol. So now I have no fellow luders to hang out with : (

·
( o.O )
2,802 Posts
i would, but realistically i don't sleep in tents. and i'm not sure i want to meet any of you people.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts

·
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would, but realistically i don't sleep in tents. and i'm not sure i want to meet any of you people.
Well, the camping thing is slowly being thrown out the window due to lack of interest.

Central CA just doesn't like to meet up. As for meeting us, yeah well....we do drive preludes. That says something..

Oh wait, you actually still have yours!

·
( o.O )
2,802 Posts
no, i have HappyFace's. TheStapler has mine :laugh::laugh:

the jeep forum i'm on always has these camping trips. i guess they have to camp because they wheel to the middle of no where and have to sleep before they head back out. i was going to go to the CA meet, but there were no hotels i'd stay at that were near where they were going so i went to hawaii instead :eek:

·
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You really go all out when it comes to life, don't you? :D :D :D

No but seriously, if you ever feel like meeting, this summer may have a few good meets in SoCal....one may be worth your time. There will certainly be places to stay.

So wait...why would you get rid of yours and buy Happyfaces? What is nice about his?
This is weird...PO members playing "musical cars"...sort of cool.

·
( o.O )
2,802 Posts
i sold everything when i moved from ny to az, all my cars/bike. then i bought a cherokee in ny to drive out here (needed something to fit both dogs), when i got here i bought a brand new wrangler. the wrangler hasn't really worked out for the airport commute. i'm like 2 hours from the airport and i fly out on a weekly basis, it took a ton of gas, and its top speed is pretty much 80. so then i got the prelude to drive to the airport and CA. usually if i'm working in la or sd i'll drive, so the wrangler was also a pain for that.

i sold my sh a while before i moved tho, because it was to expensive and to much of a pain to get the type s engine inspected. i suppose now that i live in az and we don't do inspection i should have kept it, but owell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts