Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Well, it's a Brullen cat-back stainless steel exhaust. But whatever, i did this for fun and it's cruising down one of my favorite roads. There is some road noise but it's good enough IMO. The recorder is velcro-ed to the back shelf in the car.
Let me know what you guys think.....
gills

------------------
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1995 Prelude VTEC w/ mods of course.
Why waste $ on a stereo? I juz' wan' speeeeeed n' looks

[This message has been edited by gills (edited April 05, 2001).]

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
sounds nice. Is your brullen custom? To my knowledge, Brullen is one of the only manufacturers that will build high quality 2.5 inch custom piping for the lude-which would be good for modified n/a

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
It's custom, you can get whatever you want from them. single tip, dual tip, 2.25", 3.0", whatever you want. Mine is 2.25", with resonated 3" dual tips.....

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gills:
It's custom, you can get whatever you want from them. single tip, dual tip, 2.25", 3.0", whatever you want. Mine is 2.25", with resonated 3" dual tips.....</font>
interesting.....I might look into them if I can sell my St. May

sorry for the unnecessary post-just testing
(I was unable to post on other topics due to a "not enough disk space-contact your administrator" message.)

·
Registered
610 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gills:
It's custom, you can get whatever you want from them. single tip, dual tip, 2.25", 3.0", whatever you want. Mine is 2.25", with resonated 3" dual tips.....</font>
You can also tell them loud or quiet. Brullen is a Toronto Prelude Club Affiliate and there are a few members with Brullen's.

I believe one member is trying to sell is 5th Gen exhaust. Check our forsale forum. Click the image in my sig.

------------------
Marshall McLean
97 Prelude SH
<A HREF="http://www.hondaprelude.to" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

My Home Page

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yea, i told them quiet for mine so you'll know what quiet will sound like if you order. You also have to let them know if you want the exhaust polished or just painted black. Even though mine is painted(which i regret), it's still stainless steel.

gills

1 - 12 of 12 Posts