Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mobil 1 fans. Your local Walmart is selling 5 qt jugs of Mobil 1 for $17.88. That sounds pretty good to me.

·
Registered
658 Posts
All Wal-marts? Only 5 gal. jugs I've seen were at the price clubs, Castrol Syntec was 18 and change. I love those big phuckers, don't know why they're not more common.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
damn thats a REAL good price!

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
dude.. you gotta be more specific?

where? all walmarts?
when? limited offer?

all types of Mobil 1? including full synthetic?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bronx99:
all types of Mobil 1? including full synthetic?</font>
isn't mobil1 = full synthetic?? are there many kinds of mobil1??

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

·
Registered
725 Posts
Heading out right now to check it out. If they got it, I'll buy 3 or 4 of them. Good thing they have a 5 of them within a 10 mile radius of me
Thanks for the heads up thekidinthehat

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

[This message has been edited by Buckwild (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
um, shouldnt this be moved to the for sale forum? like the invisibra thread.

·
Registered
825 Posts
damn, no Walmarts here

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by deceptakon:
um, shouldnt this be moved to the for sale forum? like the invisibra thread.</font>
I think this thread is legit. This post was made by a regularly contributing member giving a heads up when he found a great deal. thekidinthehat has nothing to gain by posting this here.

On the other hand, the "invisbra" thread was just spam. That poster had just created a new account and posted about his product in several forums...

Andrew

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well I just picked up 8 5 qt jugs!! They had two at one Wal-Mart. Lady was kind enough to call another one about 5 miles away where I picked up 6 more. They had like 15 of them. I would have grabbed more but I'm outta funds...I gotta eat ya know

But I was talking with the people there and these jugs are not regular ticket items. They only get a shipment of these 3-5 times a year. So once they're gone, they're gone until Mobil decides to send them more. But this is just what the manager told me. So if you want them, I would go and check them because they said these babies usually go pretty fast, usually within a week. Stupid ppl keep buying them in bulk

Slammin' deal in my book

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think that it would be in all wamarts. i am in nc right now and its here so i am stocking up. you're all welcome.
later

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
Buckwild, i'm glad i don't livein your town, w/ you shopping like that you hog up all the cheap oil. hehehe. I'll go check my walmart to

·
Registered
725 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dragazn:
Buckwild, i'm glad i don't livein your town, w/ you shopping like that you hog up all the cheap oil. hehehe. I'll go check my walmart to </font>
It's called impulse buying
Now I don't have any money for the oil filters

My last oil change I spent $30 for 5 1qt bottles. So a saving of $12 per oil change is worth it in my book.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

[This message has been edited by Buckwild (edited April 25, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts