Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have some experience on what size of fuel cell to use and installation hints. Trying to prepare for EP.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I don't have an answer to your question but I am curious if you have built the car yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the car as a past World Challenge Car. It seems to only need a fuel cell and 15" wheels to be classed in EP. The car is very well done but I am new to racing Hondas (the only Honda I have owned is a S2000). I am still not convinced to pursue the Honda or sell it to build another Spec Miata, but I got tired of no HP. The previous owner invested over 25K in the engine alone.

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
WOW $25k, who's car was it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy owned the Honda dealership. Bought parts from all over and had his shop doing work on it all the time. I don't think he drove the car much, went to alot of track days etc. Nice car.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question but if your looking to unload the big brake kit or anything esle it might have that you need to remove in order to run in EP let me know via email or PM. Have any pics of the car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Save your comments for topics that you know. The leading cars in EP do not have a tube chassis, they are Miatas. There are currently two Preludes doing very well in EP, although the Miatas are very tough to beat.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you know so much, how come you can't get is simple fuel cell in?

I got mixed up w/ GT cars, my fault..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sometimes simple questions generate good discussion. Sorry about the remark, but I didn't want people to think the Prelude would be uncompetitive in EP. In fact the class needs more cars like the Prelude for good competition. And you are right fuel cells are easy, but deciding between sizes is always better when you talk to someone about their experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts