Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rota GT-3 Black 15" x 7", 5 x 114.3 +40 offset wheels $300

These are actually a friend's set of Rota GT-3 Black 15" x 7", 5 x 114.3 +40 offset. I'm selling them because I have them in my possession after using them for one track session (more details below).

He bought them brand new in 2006, used them for one track day (NPM 06), then I borrowed them last year and one wheel came off due to the lugs not being tighten. This in turn 'grinded' the lug holes a bit and put a scuff on that wheel. Other than that, it's in pretty good shape. The other 3 wheels are flawless and no scratches, scuffs, etc. I did buy a new wheel from Machiii to replace the damaged wheel so it's brand new in the box, never opened even.

So in total, for $300 you'll get 5 wheels (3 in mint condition, 1 slightly damaged, 1 brand new in the box (not pictured)).

Damaged wheel (scuffed):

Grinded lug holes:

Keith

·
Registered
33 Posts
Some one needs to buy these. This is a damn good deal. You're essentially buying these at sixty dollars per wheel. That's $165 off the list price.

It's a damn shame these are five lug 114mm. I need wheels for my third gen, these would look great on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts