Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 17' Racing Hart C5s for sale, wrapped in toyo proxies. Two of the tires have about 75% tread on them and the other two are newer and have about 90-95% treadd on them. One rim has a slight bend on it but it is so minimal that it does not effect the tire or rim. There is a small amount of curb rash on two of the rims but it is also very minimal. Rims can be repaired easily but I want a different set of rims for this upcoming summer.

Asking 750, but I am open to other offers.

Local buyer prefered, but i will ship at buyers expense.

If anyone has any questions Pm me

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
If they're universal rims, then that means they're universal 5 lug rims, so they won't fit the 4th Gens....Count how many holes there are, if there are 10 (which there probably is) then they're universal 5 lug rims which will only fit cars with 5 lugs...Same goes for universal 4 lug rims which have 8 holes

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im pretty sure they fit the fourth gen. I have seen civics with the same rims on at a few shows, but to be absolutly sure i'll call racing hart.

·
Registered
257 Posts
nope.. they will not fit 4th gens... you see civics with the same rims on at few shows are probably the 4 lug versions? if these are universal 5 lugs they definately will NOT fit 4th gens... i've never heard of any set of rims that could fit on 5 and 4 lugs..

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
hey guys, I know it's hard to believe but it really is 5lug and 4lug for 114.3 bolt pattern. Rob take a pic of the holes for us. Andy had the same rims and they are realy 4 and 5 lug universal for the 114.3 bolt pattern. THESE WILL NOT FIT A CIVIC. Only accords, preludes, 240sx's, altimas too I think.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everybody, sorry for the delay, I just got off the phone with Dazz Motorsports, the company who makes the Racing Hart c5s and the technician over there told me that the rims will fit a 4th gen honda prelude. They are universal so they will fit a 4 lug or a 5 lug pattern.

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
vtchprelude1997 said:
Hey everybody, sorry for the delay, I just got off the phone with Dazz Motorsports, the company who makes the Racing Hart c5s and the technician over there told me that the rims will fit a 4th gen honda prelude. They are universal so they will fit a 4 lug or a 5 lug pattern.
if you take a picture of the stud holes it'll be clear to everyone and they'll see the over lapping bolt patterns. It's hard to imagine at first. Good luck Rob!
BUMP!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, Sorry about taking so long at updating pics but if you click on the link I have an updated pic of the rims to show that it has 8 holes instead of 10 for the lugnuts.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts

BOOYA!!!!

5 and 4 lug universal baby! :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts