Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello - I am selling my P1 front lip off my 2001 Honda Prelude. It's in great condition and just needs to be re-painted if you do not own an electron blue color Prelude. It comes with all mounting brackets and bolts. My asking price is $130 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty easy going, that was just a starting price and I didn't say $150 firm. I probably should have put OBO, shipping alone for this, depending on where you live, is going to be around $60. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I just threw that out there as a starting price. How about $130? Just throw out a reasonable offer and I'll probably bite. :)

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Here's some input on this which might help the OP, I've had an Erebuni lip like that and it was so poorly made it couldnt possibly be fitted to the car. This one looks to fit very nicely so you know you dont have to F around with it to get it to work correctly. There's a lot to be said for that in terms of $$$.

BTW that's one of a very few I've seen on the BB6, looks nice you should consider keeping it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts