Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone-
I am in the process of selling my Prelude and already have an interested buyer. I wanna sell her by the end of the month, so I am going to start selling some of the parts that I have. I am kinda busy with work currently, so I wont be able to part them out until next weekend.

Neuspeed polished front strut bar (2 months old) - SOLD
JDM Fogs (complete kit ) - SOLD
Razo Shift Knob - Metal / Carbon Fiber (300g) - 40.00
Apexi WS2 Exhaust Muffler (minus pipes)- SOLD


I hate to sell her, but I want something new. It's too bad that I only recently started in the club :( , but I'm glad that I got a chance to meet everyone.

**PM me for pics or questions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
ksig113 said:
I hate to sell her, but I want something new. It's too bad that I only recently started in the club :( , but I'm glad that I got a chance to meet everyone.

**PM me for pics or questions
so that's why u didn't come to the last meet :mad: jk
keep going out to the meets man. show us ur new car.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lumanogin said:
so that's why u didn't come to the last meet :mad: jk
keep going out to the meets man. show us ur new car.

I wanted to go, but I was out in Ft. Worth all day playing paintball :bigthumb:. Yeah, I am probably going to buy an 06 G35, unless something else catches my attention.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
All parts were sold to car buyer.

Shift Knob is still for sale. The knob is originally for a manual, but I had seen a prelude on California with it on an auto as well, and bought it.
 

·
Pimp Member
Joined
·
3,949 Posts
I want your headlights :D J/P unless if you really want to swap them out for some headlights with no brackets if you're trading it in to the stealership well actually they have 1 bracket left :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha- sorry, the headlights have to stay, but I would if I were trading my car to a dealership. I actually am selling her private.
 

·
Pimp Member
Joined
·
3,949 Posts
ksig113 said:
haha- sorry, the headlights have to stay, but I would if I were trading my car to a dealership. I actually am selling her private.
Aw man :p Just thought I'd ask if you were trading to the stealership :laugh: Good luck on the sale
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top