Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a slightly used set of KYB AGX shocks and compatible ground control springs/coilovers for them. The shocks only have about 6-7k or so miles on them. I am selling because I upgraded to Koni/GC combo with slightly less spring rates. The shocks are in good condition with usual marks just from them being on the car. The fronts have a few nicks on the spring perch, but nothing much. The ground control springs are 400 lbs/in. front and 300 lbs/in. rear. I will include all of the hardware required for installation. I couldn't loosen the set screws on the ground control perches, but you may be able to break them loose with some PB blaster or equivalent. They are set to approx. a 1.6" drop right now (for my car, on yours it may be slightly different due to small chassis differences).

I would like to sell these as a set, but if nobody wants them both I am willing to let them go separately. Asking $500 shipped. I am in Ohio if you want to pick them up locally. Feel free to PM me for more information.

Please disregard the spring rates you see on the ground control box, those were for my NEW ones I ordered. The ones pictured are 400f/300r.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you decide to part out I'll take both the rear shocks, as long as they aren't blow or leaking. Just PM me the price shipped for them.

-Thanks, and good luck with the sale.

edit: Are they for a Base or SH? The Bases should fit a 4th gen, right?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting a lot of interest in selling the items separately. If I can find enough people to do that I am willing. I will take $260 shipped for the GC's, and $290 shipped for all 4 shocks. I'm not sure I want to part with just the rears (without a buyer for the fronts). If you are willing to buy PM me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My rear shocks squeak really bad thats why i'm only in need of the rears + $ is a little tight right now.

If you find a buyer for just the fronts let me know I'll gladly take the rears.

-Thanks for considering though.

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
you have reciept of when was bought??

for $90 more you can get a brand new set.

drop a lil on the price & i'll take the whole set. (shocks)

im in NY 11434

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have reciept of when was bought??

for $90 more you can get a brand new set.

drop a lil on the price & i'll take the whole set. (shocks)

im in NY 11434
No, sorry I don't have a receipt. I bought them brand new from a member on here back in late 2007.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop! Someone take these :). $500 shipped for everything, $250 shipped for just the shocks, and $250 shipped for just the GC's. I'm open to offers, but no lowballing please!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD! Thanks for all the interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts