Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i will try this again since the last buyer flaked on me. Up for sale is a genuine JDM BB6 Type-S front strut bar. IT is in excellent condition and comes with 2 front JDM 5 bolt strut mounts needed to install the strut bar on a 5th gen usdm prelude.
Price for right now is set at $100 plus shipping for bar and mounts, no lowballer offers will be accepted or replied to(sorry to be a dick about it but i dont have the time to even deal with it) This is a pretty good deal seeing as the strut bar goes for 100 bucks and the mounts for about 50.

·
Registered
599 Posts
ill definately take this when i get he money! like a week or 2

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
I've been needing to put mine on, but need to repaint it, cause I accidently ran over it with my lawn mower :p

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've been needing to put mine on, but need to repaint it, cause I accidently ran over it with my lawn mower :p

WOW!lmao im not even going to ask what it was doing in the middle of your lawn.haha

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Well I had it sitting behind my car while I was doing the whole RHD conversion to it. Well, grass grew over it, and I completely forgot about it, and next thing I know, my mower stopped. So I back up, and saw my strut bar chillin, a little beat up on the side where it screws down.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I had it sitting behind my car while I was doing the whole RHD conversion to it. Well, grass grew over it, and I completely forgot about it, and next thing I know, my mower stopped. So I back up, and saw my strut bar chillin, a little beat up on the side where it screws down.
damn i would have been so pissed

You have a PM.
pm replied

·
Registered
27 Posts
..i actually found this part a while back in another website..i dont remember how much but i didnt buy it cuz it had a pic of how your prelude should look in order to fit the car...and my car didnt look likw what it showed on the pic...i think it was a uk prelude...but they didnt have the extra parts you have to fit on usdm prelude...so sounds good...is it still up for sale...please let me know..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts