Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have a used aem cold air intake...its been on the car for roughly 10k miles...its still in perfect condition...looking to get 110 shipped...im also entertaining offers...trades welcome..let me know what you have..im looking for an apex'i vafc-1...anything jdm...let me know...

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it brand new?? if not ill trade you with money on top of the sri..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpsky

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
:rolleyes:

Jagass - you know it's not brand new. There's a pic of it installed on his car. For God's sake, read the ****ing text. 10k miles of use.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pending sale to jdm97ludegirl

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD!! mods please close the thread..thankyou..

·
Read Only
0 Posts
SOLD!! mods please close the thread..thankyou..

WAS sold, waiting on refund from paypal. Paid him on 2/22 and item is STILL not shipped. He seems to be full of excuses and is delaying my refund, as well. I filed a Paypal dispute and he still has not refunded my money.

Be wary when ordering anything from this guy! :bigthumb:

PM me for more details, and I have all private messages.

Personally, I don't care about excuses. Do not put something up for sale that you cannot get around to shipping in a reasonable amount of time. That's part of doing business.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
maybe that $10 you asked off was so detrimental that he decided to dick around with you
Haha, that would be ****ty.
But I ended up sending the extra $10 dollars for paypal fees and just because he has a baby coming, he really needed it.

He sent that back, but still has my $100.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually i do have a kid on the way and i have proof.. and i cant issue her a refund cause my paypal account is frozen so paypal is going to have to give her the refund after the dispute is closed..

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
theres my proof...my kid is due on september 5th..

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wish you luck jdm97ludegirl.

I got heavily d*%ked when I bought an intake here a little while ago.

What I received was a bent mess and the dude wouldn't work anything out with me... that's cyber life for ya.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts