Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5th gen prelude parts for sale:

5th gen RSR exhaust (full cat back) ( like new condition)
I paid $475 ( got receipt) shipped and letting it go for $375

5th gen RSR headers $300 (this header is not in production..... was made by RSR and distributed through racing beat back 6yrs ago for a very short time)

had it modified from a 4th gen to fit a 5th gen
Slight dents in down pipe but doesn’t effect performance

With the combination of these 2 components I was able to take out stock h22's with ease...

take em both and I'll give you a deal at $600

taking reasonable offers no lowballers

Pics
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105994166

[email protected]

·
Seasoned Veteran
461 Posts

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Location of parts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
ouch, those are nasty dents... is there anyway to have those dents removed?

edit: what size is the collector?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I can assure you the dents have no effect on performance.
I think you can get em out actually if you take it to someone who does metal works...but trust me, these parts have been on my car and I can safely say the gains are most definitely there with out any problems!

Only reason why I'm getting rid of this stuff is cause I’m going FI

I'll let everyone know the collector size by tommorw

·
Registered
304 Posts
i'm pretty interested. can you tell me how large the collector is? this will bolt up to in the stock cat location right? are there any badges oh the header that say rsr?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ughhhead said:
i'm pretty interested. can you tell me how large the collector is? this will bolt up to in the stock cat location right? are there any badges oh the header that say rsr?
Collector is 2.25"

yes it will bolt right up to stock cat
yes there is an rsr monkey man with japanese lettering on the top part of the manifold but my cameras not to great at close up shots...

·
Registered
304 Posts
what down pipe is that? did that come with the header or is that from another header? i ask because i was reading something about the rsr headers and saw that they were only the top half. maybe that's wrong. do you know anywhere i could find some information on the header?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
ughhhead said:
what down pipe is that? did that come with the header or is that from another header? i ask because i was reading something about the rsr headers and saw that they were only the top half. maybe that's wrong. do you know anywhere i could find some information on the header?
the down pipe is rsr as well.. although the rsr badgering is indicated on the upper manifold section

I think you may have the rsr header confused the tanabie upper manifold...
I believe that was the story on that manifold it was also for the 4th gen but in very limited production

The RSR header was brought in hand straight from Japan from a tourist i bought it off of... This header was extremely rare and was 4th gen exclusive but had a matching down pipe was imported through racing beat for a very limited time- I got this info from google when i was trying to get some history behind this manifold as well from search engines as well before I bought it

everything lines and bolts up correctly as I had a performance shop match up the down pipe to a 5th gen

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm very interested, but how does it sound, i mean does it sound like it would if it wasnt modified. i dont want any crappy weed whacker sound and i know what the RSR lives up to. I just want to make sure no sound/performance was sacrificed when the modifiction took place. Again im very interested so let me know ASAP
thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts