Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra parts laying around. All are from a 97 SH prelude non-california emissions.

The taillight has a 1"x2" approx. hole in the side portion of it. It is fully functional but water can leak into the housing. I replaced it with a used one and have no use for it.

TL $10.00 plus shipping

The headlight was also replaced with a used one with all tabs intact minus the top one. Mine was repaired by myself (a fairly poor job) with fiberglass and the new. fiberglass mounting tabs all broke later. I am selling it as is with no mounting tabs intact. Someone with beter fiberglassing skills may be able to repair this.

HL $20.00 plus shipping

The throttle body is fine but doesnt include the TPS (throttle position sensor). The intake manifold is also in fine working condition. I simply bought a replacement to have port-matched to my head.

TB $20.00 plus shipping

IM $30.00 plus shipping

I also have the factory inatake pipe. This includs the pipe from the TB to the filter.

Intake Pipe $10.00 plus shipping

I am in College Station, TX and pickup is fine if you happen to be in the area.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. I also have a set of SH wheels for $150.00 pickup only. The wheels are in pretty good shape. Maybe 7 out of 10. They have minor curb rash. I can provide pictures of any items upon request.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Headlight Pictures

The headlight is slightly hazy towards the top portion of the lens. Also, the reflector appears to have some corrosion (looks like rust, but I don't think it is metal). It is toward the back and bottom of the reflector. I think this is due to some moisture leaking into the housing. I was unable to take a good picture of this because it is on the reflector.

I think both of these problems can be fixed if you take the housing apart. I know people have done this before, especially when doing an HID projector conversion - so I know it CAN be done. I just don't have the time or need to take it apart and repair it.

These factors, along with the broken tabs are why I am selling this headlight for $20 plus shipping. I bought my used one for $100 and it still had one broken tab.

brotherdog - Yes I do go to A&M.

Attachments

·
Bixenon is my way of life
360 Posts
i am interest in the passenger headlight, i've got some questions before that please pm me if you still have it forsale thanks

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FiLLuP - please provide me with your email address as my files are too big to post here and I am too lazy to try to reduce the file sizes.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How old is what? If you are asking about the wheels they are my original 97 SH wheels. That would make them 12 years old. They probably have about 50k miles on them. None of the parts have more than 85k miles on them as that is the mileage on my car.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I could do $30 shipped for that. I would ship that one via USPS Priority Mail because of its size. The rest of the items will likely get shipped via UPS Ground.

I also have a 98-99 (possibly compatible with 00-01) ATTS control unit. I bought this as a replacement for mine. I came to find out that they are not completely interchangeable. The difference I came across is that the 97 control units output a 8 or greater voltage to the Yaw Rate Sensor. The 98-99 units output approx 5.0 volts as the sensor is different. This caused me to throw a code, but when I diagnosed this problem, the unit was outputting 5.0 volts to that sensor. I was told that it is working fine, and after my inspection it appeared to be. Make an offer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts