Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I completely forgot that I was a member here as well. Anyways, up for sale are authentic rear add-on pieces purchased from King Motorsports. I had intentions of going the complete distance with the Prelude and purchased everything MUGEN from aero parts to performance. However, I fell in love with M-series Bimmers and would now like one for my daily...

Genuine MUGEN Rear Add-Ons: (RARE)
Condition: 10.0/10.0
- PERFECT FITMENT!
- Brand New, Never Used
- Unpainted
Includes:
- Complete (Hardware, Instructions and Original shipping box)
Reason for Selling:
- Changed plans and am selling the Prelude sometime in the near future. Will be putting my funds into modifying another bimmer...
Price: SOLD

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

Despite my lack of an iTrader feedback on here, I've been on PreludePower.com for a few years and have bought and sold quite a few items.

For reference:
***5th Gen. Part-Out: MUGEN Rears, OEM Red-Stitched Knob, etc.*** - Preludepower.com

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Bump for a great seller. I've bought from Danny before without any problems at all. If I didn't already have the rears I'd buy these too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
oh man.. i want these so bad.. but i cant pay 650.. i wish some one had some replicas.. but free bump for u..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Updated with better pictures...

Bump for a great seller. I've bought from Danny before without any problems at all. If I didn't already have the rears I'd buy these too.
Appreciate the vouch, Nick!

oh man.. i want these so bad.. but i cant pay 650.. i wish some one had some replicas.. but free bump for u..
There are decent replicas out there. I actually had a replica set prior to these and the fitment wasn't that bad. Sometime after that, I decided I want to be 'legit' and not just look 'legit'. From then on, I was just "too legit to quit"...:uh:

TEASER:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Dibs! PM'd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Genuine MUGEN Rear Add-Ons: Sale Pending

All PMs replied...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts