1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2007 Subaru Forester Sports XT, stock
-SOLD or best offer
-48,000 miles and counting
-EJ255 Engine, for those unfamiliar basically an STI 2.5L block with a WRX TD04 turbo and wrx intercooler.
-4EAT transmission with VDC
-OEM Heated Seats
-OEM boost gauge
-OEM mudflaps added
-OEM spoiler added
-OEM Sirius Satellite radio
-OEM Auto-Dimming Mirror and Compass
-OEM Aero Cross bars
-OEM Cargo Tray
-OEM Cargo Net
-Anti-Theft window etching
-Legal tint

The car was purchased earlier this year as a replacement to my wife's pontiac vibe that was totaled outside texas motor speedway. It was everything she wanted, except automatic. I've found this exact same car, but in a 5speed. My wife wants to switch to driving a manual. So the automatic is for sale.

I have the carfax from when we bought it, everything was perfect.
The vehicle has 1 "accident". Someone nudged the rear bumper at a traffic light on our way to register it. This scuffed the rear bumper, so the other person's insurance paid for a brand new oem bumper.

There are some normal nicks around the outside that I will take good pictures of after the weekend. The OEM wheels have some damage from the previous owners parking abilities, but I assume most people will replace these with something better looking. There is some scratches on the passenger airbag that appear to be from a small dog.

Under our care it has been getting Rotella T6 and Subaru OEM filters. The carfax shows that the previous owner was getting all maintenance done at Groove Subaru in Colorado.

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's been raining all weekend. So no pretty photoshoot.

Clear bra on hood:

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

If anyone needs high resolution shots, PM me your gmail. I can share them on google drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts