Honda Prelude Online banner

friday 13 sucks =[

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  vabeach_lude 
#1 ·
well on friday the 13th at approx 11:55 pm i was drivin my fren home and stopped at a light, all of a sudden this white 3000gt came up to the light (i drive 4th gen h23a prelude), so we both went as normal when the light turns green, i gun it a lil to see if the 3000gt wants to play, so he guns it and passes me up so i wot that shet and passed him up and it was like that back and forth around a bend and then we come to the next light, i roll down my window to ask him if that thing was turbo when all of a sudden, i see cop lights behind me, we were both foked =[ so the cop pulls both of us over and he let me off with a speeding ticket only, the other guy didnt have his driver license so idont know what happened to him

#4 ·
I got pulled over for speeding yesterday too. What a great day. I was just being an idiot and I wasn't watchning my Valentine. By the time I noticed it, the cop was about 30 ft away radaring the hell out of me. Luckily I got off with a written warning (no fine, no surcharges). You weren't as lucky (or were you...considering you could have been arrested for racing). Take it easy.
-Jeff

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

G
#5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I got pulled over for speeding yesterday too. What a great day. I was just being an idiot and I wasn't watchning my Valentine. By the time I noticed it, the cop was about 30 ft away radaring the hell out of me. Luckily I got off with a written warning (no fine, no surcharges). You weren't as lucky (or were you...considering you could have been arrested for racing). Take it easy.
-Jeff

</font>
did you hide your detector when you got pulled over?

------------------
95 Prelude VTEC

#6 ·
i got pulled over 2 weeks ago, i told cop i was testing my new exhaust, he said he had a hard time catching up wit me i was in uncc area he must of thought i attended college their so gave me warning. teehee. thank god they only last for 90 days

#8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joedaddy:
sad to hear that...
I got pulled over on da 13th too...
but i just got a fix it ticket, because
i cleared out my taillights and it had
the clear bulb there.
I have to buy some orange bulbs
</font>
it's all about the irvine police
I cleared out my rears too but i got the orange bulbs right away -

#9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
i got pulled over 2 weeks ago, i told cop i was testing my new exhaust, he said he had a hard time catching up wit me i was in uncc area he must of thought i attended college their so gave me warning. teehee. thank god they only last for 90 days</font>
huh

#10 ·
What is it about Friday the 13th?! I got pulled over at 1am after going out on the track for Test -n- Tune and Denny's. I was 10 over the limit on a deserted business road when the cop pulled me over. He asked if I was drinking, then LET ME GO! I was sooo lucky

vpforeva, as Malken said, at least you got off with a speeding ticket. A drag racing ticket is far worse.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

#13 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by po0p:
it's all about the irvine police
I cleared out my rears too but i got the orange bulbs right away -
</font>
yeah, irvine police suck bad. My friend just got pulled over yesterday because the cop thought that he stole the car (driving an 97 s-class). He started interrogating him and all that crap and then when he realized he's making an ass out of himself, he told him he pulled him over because he had no front plate! So when the cop went back to his car to do whatever they do when they get your info, he called me on his cell and i told him to look for another car in the parking lot w/o a front plate (very very common down in this area) and ask the pig about it. He pointed out this SL500 in the parking lot that didnt even have the holes or a place to put one, and all the cop said was "that should be a violation" and left. hahahaha, so my friend ended up with a $15 fix-it ticket

#14 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joedaddy:
sad to hear that...
I got pulled over on da 13th too...
but i just got a fix it ticket, because
i cleared out my taillights and it had
the clear bulb there.
I have to buy some orange bulbs
</font>
I thought they were giving out fines now instead of fix-its? true? like 175 for modified exhaust, 75 for clears, etc???

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.