Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I havn't been here in awhile because I have already gotten rid of my prelude a couple of years back but I still got a few things forsale..

-Hondata S300 - SOLD!!

-OBD2B->OBD1 Conversion Harness - $80shipped obo

-AP1 S2000 Steering Wheel w/ airbag (direct bolt on in bb6) - SOLD!!!

-Honda Access/WingsWest Hood Bonnet painted white - $175 shipped $150 picked up obo

-Unorthodox SS Pulley Set (ps, alt, crank) big difference with these - SOLD!!

-SH Wheels curb rashed and one with curb check all in good condition and holds air - Not sure if I'm going to ship but i want $200+shipping firm

First come first serve! MAke offers but don't low ball me please.. I don't want to hear stuff about how you still have to pay for this and that, it's christmas and i'm short of money from gifts i bought, i need to pay my bills, have this painted, and all that.. trust me I understand but I need the money also ;)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pulleys are red in color and no they do not include the belts.. you would want to change to brand new belts anyway because they do stretch out from being used..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some pics posted... i dont have a picture of the s2k steering wheel and the hondata s300 yet but i'm sure you guys already know what they look like.. i'll take a picture of them and post them up later

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pic of honda stamp on back of bonnet please. i really want it. but authentic.
Well they are wings west hood bonnet... I said Honda Access/WingsWest hood bonnet is because both are the same exact thing except in material.. wings west hood bonnet was made polyurethane and i believe the honda access one was made abs plastic.. So if u ask me these are better imo.. both are rare and both are discontinued.. so there's not really anything u can call "authentic" in hood bonnets..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its on a pr4..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
everything's obo! offer me! dont low ball me! :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So nobody wants to tune their preludes with hondata s300?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i'll post it up in a little bit!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow nobody wants to tune their prelude?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts