Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a cooling plate from them 2 weeks ago. I have never received anything. No information. No conformation. But they took my money. Im pretty pissed off about this.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Jeremy hasn't been on here in ages. I just did a quick search and his last activity was back in July of '08.

You might have better luck getting him on honda-tech? His name on here and on honda-tech iirc is '4bidden'. Try hitting him up.

His short shifters definitely have their reputation though. Cooling play not as much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
you know i have heard of him doing this awhile back..
but when i ordered my Short shifter from him after i heard about him ripping people off... i got it in a week.

it seems some people are getting there stuff and some arent..
i just got my short shifter about a month ago maybe 2...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got the short shifter and cooling plate back in early 08. Got my stuff in about 2 weeks and ordered it from the forbidden motorsport website. I was a bit skeptical but hey I got it and the short shifter is awesome. Cooling plate looks good but I don't know if it really helps or not but it can't hurt I guess. Maybe the dude is just really busy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just file a claim with paypal.

I have the dimensions for the cooling plate if you want to make your own. It's just aluminum. I have their SS that came out from one of my parts cars in my lude and it's awesome.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I ordered a shortshifter from forbidden back in december, and after hearing nothing from Forbidden for 3 weeks I filed a paypal dispute and just got my money back from paypal about a week ago. This guy probably wont respond to you, at least in my experience, so you probably need to file a dispute - unless you like giving your money away...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just file a claim with paypal.

I have the dimensions for the cooling plate if you want to make your own. It's just aluminum. I have their SS that came out from one of my parts cars in my lude and it's awesome.
Yeah man, PM me with the dimensions.. that'd be really cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts