Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car beside my buddy's neon, and I noticed that his fogs looked like they would fit pretty damn good on my lude.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Placid (edited April 13, 2001).]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I don't think so either..maybe a heat gun will help mold it to fit..hahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
409 Posts
500?? CDN? its about 350 US. But my experiene has been, youre going to regret sooner or later when you dont get what you really want. Somewhere down the line, youre going to have 350 laying around, and youll think "Damn! 200 more and I could have had JDMs instead of Piaas" But no, youll have to shell out the whole 350 anyways.

I got lucky and got my JDMs for 300 shipped. Pretty good without having any connections in Japan (ahem, billy).

·
Registered
389 Posts
hey placid your better off trying to make the new TL type S foglight fit than the neon's. the TL type S foglights looks about the same

·
OG
2,040 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dka:
i think it would just be ethically wrong to put something from a neon onto your car.</font>
i'll second that!

and JDM's look really good. just take the time you would have spent making those neon fogs fit and make enough money to buy the good stuff.

------------------
Raman
AIM: R Viper G
Viper's Lair
99 Pearl White SS
Mods

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
You've got a full Mugen bodykit, and are complaining about the cost of JDM fogs?

WTF?

I'd save up if I were you... there's nothing like the original.

------------------

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
man.....thats a nice ass neon!!!!
Is that the RT??? Wish I had a Neon..........Oh well, we can't all have what we want!!!!

------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

MODS: AEM CAI, DC Header, Greddy PE Exhaust, Vitek Wires, AEM CamGears, AEM TruPwr Pulleys, UR Crank Pulley, Apexi V-AFC, ACT XT Clutch, DC ShortShift Adaptor, ZEX 55 Shot Nitrous

V-Spec Coilovers, DC Fr. Upper Strut Bar, CarbonFiber Hood, OEM Bodykit, 17" Nippon Racing/NittoNT555ZRs, Type S shiftknob........

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aZnRYcEbOi:
PLACID>>>
hey i just noticed your ontario plate...are you part of TPC? if not then join! www.hondaprelude.to!
nice mugen replica, i think alot of us will want to check it out!..
laters man
</font>
I've been thinking about coming to check out your club, I'm new to the whole import scene.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Placid (edited April 14, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
today I saw a dark green neon (that wasnt even an r/t) with the biggest aluminum wing I have ever seen. It was like a triple stack and thick as hell. It was seriously bigger than the rest of his piece of **** car. then he had like a fake tanabe rm and it needed a hanger or something because it was swaying back and fourth. he also had black wheels so he must have been a "sleeper".

all of this and...... the guy revved on me. But then again I was the one with the car 5 times worth the price of his and I also had the girl on the passenger side. neons rock.

------------------
14.6 @ 93.6mph with I/E

1 - 17 of 17 Posts