Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helm's ain't too helpful here. What I'm wondering is, does every Prelude come with the wire and connector for fog lights already in the harness? Or if the dealer didn't put them in, do you have to thread a wire through and splice it here and there or whatever's required. I'm wondering because if they're simply pop 'em in and put in the switch and go, I might be looking for some, if not, it might just be too much trouble and money if I can't install them myself.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Well...uh there is a bullet connector that is built into all 5th gens found near the driver side sidemarker that goes into the cabin. I dunno exactly what u mean by ur question but this wire negates the need to run a wire through ur firewall.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
Well...uh there is a bullet connector that is built into all 5th gens found near the driver side sidemarker that goes into the cabin. I dunno exactly what u mean by ur question but this wire negates the need to run a wire through ur firewall.

</font>
That's what I was wondering, if it already pretty much wired for them and you just have to plug the lights and the switch in or if you have to run new wires through the firewall and tap into the power source. Thanks!

·
Registered
268 Posts
it's not fogs... jdm DRIVING LAMPS ;p
heeh
lol

unless u got the yellow JDM round fogs ;p
theese are fogs

gLudeous:

u will still need to get the interior harness to have the hole package to run..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts