Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
0 Posts
Good God, how are you supposed to do any type of maintenance on the car now? Wow, I would be really worried having everything stuffed in there like that.

That PS pump line is totally ghetto. Same with the alternator wiring.

Did he have to bend the brake lines out of the way of the SC pulley?

Also, is there any reason why the intake isn't hooked up in one of the pictures?

The manifold clearance just seems too tight for all of the tubing. Hope you never have to do any work on the injectors.....

That install is much tighter than the pics I have of the JR install at SEMA. I am glad that I am staying NA.

Nice pics, by the way.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
9,437 Posts

i'd love to ride in a JRSC-equipped car but i'll stay NA myself...

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's very cramped and it looks very cluttered back there.......don't worry though! i bet some shmoe will get colored vacuum lines, paint the sc, and we'll all say its pretty, hahaha...

yea i don't know about the closeness of parts to other parts..scary..

Tim

·
Registered
800 Posts
That looks like the biggest PITA I've ever seen. I think I'd rather tear down my engine and build it up full NA then have to worry about that nightmare.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Yes..that brake line does look scary.. how about just getting it out of the way and cutting off..hahahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
you're all a bunch of babies
SPEED doesn't need to look nice..........at least they got the damned thing out.......

·
Administrator
13,749 Posts
Interesting. If that's tight now, I wonder how they'll fit it for the SH version...

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts