Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It doesn't look like much but that's $4500 worth of damage. The quarter panel, door, fender, and right rear suspension all had to be replaced.

------------------
'99 Nighthawk Black Prelude Type SH

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by marcucci:
Everyone should spend $10 a month to www.server101.com and buy a decent site to host pics.
</font>
JOON525 turned me onto www.f2s.com they have free web space and it's MUCH better then any other free site I've ever used. Probably because they're based out of the UK. Just a heads up for anyone looking for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, your car was in an accident too, right?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99SH:
Hey, your car was in an accident too, right?</font>
Yeah just about the same place as yours but worse. My shock tower was moved on the inside and my rear bumper cover, trunck, and C pillar took some damage as well. So far they think anywhere from $6500--9000 depending on what else they find when they start tearing it apart.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The shock tower on my car was moved too. They had to replace the inner quarter and part of the trunk in the inside. The car still drives fine, though. Hopefully your car will be all right.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99SH:
The shock tower on my car was moved too. They had to replace the inner quarter and part of the trunk in the inside. The car still drives fine, though. Hopefully your car will be all right.</font>
Yeah my shop is top notch but it's still going, I've had too many things go not right with the car. And I can't imagine how many new annoying rattles I'll get after the car was whacked like that. Time for soemthing with more power!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts