Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
im not a big fan of huge graphics on the sides, but i like that alot. looks really good. nice rims too!

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
I can already tell I'm going to get annoyed by all the people calling your car low. :laugh: Looks great to me, man. The only thing I would do is get some 19's or something but hey, its your car. Very nice though! :bigthumb:

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
I like it! i am not a big fan of aggressive cars. I prefer a clean look and so doesn't 90 percent of the people here..but like i said.. I think it's pretty dope.. nice drop. not a big fan of the graphics but i guess it goes.

·
Registered
839 Posts
hmm... I dont know what to think. I love agressive. But i dont like the graphinc. But anyway. What is your drop. and hat are you dropped on? And also what are the switches for?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i know nobody likes the graphics, but it helps in the shows and it goes with the wheels and cf hood. the switches are for the air cylinders, i know not many people are a fan of that either, but its my style, but thanks for the comments, peace :)

JT

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
ac09lude said:
a little crazy - but it looks so sick - i bet people stare all day
al u must be high ....AGAIN!:D

My opinion on the car:
could use bigger wheels.... looks like you riding on donuts with the body kit you got. Side skirts dont really flow with the lines of the car. Graphics are ok i guess.....all in all its ok looking for a show car, but I'm Not into show cars but i do like it cause its a PRELUDE.... IRONIC isnt it:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
fierce said:
Not my style, but I can definantly appreciate all the work you put into it.. I like the rims a lot
I'll second that....lots of work went into that. I love the front (which you probably already knew since I'm plannin on gettin one :D ) but I would've chosen different sides/rear/spoiler....I'm not really feelin them cuz they flow upwards ::shrug:: tint/CF hood looks great, an the velox rims are nice too....but they're too small for your kit. did you know that they make 18's now? my boy just got some :bigthumb: even tho you think the graphics match....they don't really....an it looks like they F'ed up the black piece before the door :( I'm not big on the bags either....but it's nice to adjust them quickly like that....looks great dumped :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
dayam...looks real good. I say get the black widow side and get rid of the fender grills. But other than that, the car looks hot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts