Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time I was sporting the hardcore racer look - chipped scuffed paint.. but I finally got around to installing my newly painted front bumper and my JDM lights afer almost a year and a half..

Anyway My car is almost back to summer mode. I'm just waiting on my JICs to arrive and then I'll put on my AEM big brakes while I'm installing the suspension...

I guess I've got a bit of rice in me after all...what do you think?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Itis a lip..

but I had it cut and moulded onto the bumper, so now it is a full bumper replacment. If you notice the red Lude in you sig pic there is a seam right along the parking light line.. I took that out...

·
Poor Member
686 Posts
Looks sweet Grant!

What kind of hood pins and hood you got? I've been trying to hold off on hoodpins for my cf hood but I might just cave and drill the damn thing.

Would it be possible to get a pic of where you mounted them in the engine bay?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
slo mo said:
Looks sweet Grant!

What kind of hood pins and hood you got? I've been trying to hold off on hoodpins for my cf hood but I might just cave and drill the damn thing.

Would it be possible to get a pic of where you mounted them in the engine bay?
If you open the hood look at the crossbar right above the headlights.. there is a hole that is used for adjusting JDM lights... I used that hole for my hoodpins.

BTW They are Sparco hoodpins..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.