Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I just found my latest favorite looking 4th Gen. Prelude, well, exterior anyway!!

Mean looking!!

------------------
Warren

93 Prelude VTEC N/A (lots of mods) [email protected]

00 Honda Accord SE (stock)

·
Registered
327 Posts
It is very nice but it seems to be missing a rear kit piece. Also the best 4th gen I've seen is the black one on the Toronto Prelude Club site. Now that's a beautiful 4th gen.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
yeah i saw that setup VeeTec.. but he is REALLY missing that rear piece... looks really lopsided. I rememember something in his info about getting something put on tho... and im not sure about the blue centercaps.. but besides that yea, its mean lookin

Id have to agree with grnlude.. that black one was just so clean and nice lookin.. props

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I noticed the rear, but still like the set up, once the rear is on then it will be complete.

I like the other one your referring to as well.

I really need some wheels, lightweight, and jdm headlights, but I am not going to be putting on a body kit, that adds weight.

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by grnlude97:
It is very nice but it seems to be missing a rear kit piece. Also the best 4th gen I've seen is the black one on the Toronto Prelude Club site. Now that's a beautiful 4th gen.

Daniel

grnlude97
</font>
I think this is the one, my other favorite!!.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I too noticed that setup 2 days ago.. all he needs is the rear piece. every other time ive seen that kit ive hated it, but it looks good on his car. and he has custom carbon fiber door inserts. bastard.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I agree. I like the first one, but it looks lopsided w/o a rear piece, but what rear pieces look nice on a 4G prelude? I've seen a couple that expose the rear bumper and looks goofy. A couple of other ones just hang off of the sides.

I really like the second kit; plain and simple (no rice). Does anyone know if the front lip extends any lower than the OEM lip? I can't risk scraping an aftermarket lip; my OE lip is scraped to hell.

Hey Jon, how's the car going? JDM headlights? CF hood?

JP

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
The kit in the second picture is the wingswest RS it does hang lower than the stock lip, by quite a bit. So if you're scrapin on the OEM you'll really scape with the kit.
I've always like this 4th gen..

------------------
Save a mouse eat a pussy :D

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Thanks for the info. that's what I thought. Oh well.

very nice. what kind is it?

seems familar

JP

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spin_r_g:

</font>
I agree, this has always been my favorite too.

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spin_r_g:

I've always like this 4th gen..

</font>
I like that one except the wing is a little bit too much for me, but otherwise very nice!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts